The last few years have been spent building our networks. Getting plugged in, getting connected, and sending out probes to “find our tribes.” We are RAPIDLY finding each other now, and nodes are beginning to form as people cluster around shared intention and define new organizational dynamics of how they’d like to align and join forces.
I’m seeing people “wake up” to the realization that there is a massive amount of value to be unlocked as we shift away from old metrics of “what we value” and into new metrics for wealth and meaning. The new metrics are emergent, but clearly multidimensional and human-centered.
Here are some of the axies I see in shift:
– from scarcity to abundance
– from finite to infinite value
– from ownership to stewardship
– from transactional to relational
– information hoarding to knowledge creation
– from isolation to cocreation
– from passive consumer to active producer
These shifts are visible in many new forms, and I’m excited to be a part of the evolution. Below is a visual of exciting projects in gestation, new platforms and products under development, and adaptive chaordic organizations in formation — all of which I’m playing in.
– self-select based upon vision, intention, and project interest area
– create an architecture for how people can plug in to each other via a sustained connected framework
– demonstrate collective epic wins 🙂
There are many swarms of similar activity taking place across the planet, with many “BuilderShips” approaching liftoff. As part of humanity’s new OS, we anticipate these nodes will become interconnected, mutually informing, and co-arising.
What other nodes do you see forming?